Thursday

Sidebar Frames & Tags

Below are a selection of free decorative sidebar tags available for download. If you need instructions for installation they can be found by clicking here.

To view any of these tags with their coordinating backgrounds and banners click here.

Sidebar Frames & Tags

A Fondness

A Heart for You

Alice

Auld Langs

Autumn Splendor

Binding Journey

Birthday Bash

Birthday Suit

Blissful Harvest

Blueberry Plumcicle

Bundle of Joy

By the Sea

Cherish

Emporium

beige

red

Fanciful Love

Flickering Festival

Flight of Fancy

Forgotten Journey

Left

Right

Gilded Love

Glistening

Golden Moments

Hope Floats

Je T'aime

Knicky Knack

Lavender Daydreams

Le Jardin

Love's Elixir

Marleque

Merry & Bright -
Paper

Merry & Bright -
Gold

Merry & Bright -
Silver

Once Upon...

Parlourside

Peafowl Whispers

Practical Magic

Remembrance

Rockin' Blogin' - set 1

Rockin' Blogin' - set 2

Rose Garden

School Daze

Sew Crafty

Sew Happy

First Set

Second Set

Spring Medley

Stardust

Stormy Weather

Sunnyside Up

Sunshine Garden

Sweet Dreams

Tattered Garden



Tea for Two

'Tis the Season

Unchained Melody

Vintage Spring

Whispers of Spring

White Seas

If you need assistance installing these decorative tags just follow along with my step-by-step tutorial by clicking here.

It's fun to mix & match themes, banners, and sidebar tags ~ let me know if you've done something creative with the elements I create ~ I'd love to hear from you!

Enjoy~

12 comments:

  1. Your tags are wonderful. I hope to use some of the tattered garden ones to add contact me and such to my blog...it's all a learning process.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Rita!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s hard to pick.....all your tags are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

    Hugs, Gry-Heidi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you design! Thank you so much for your generosity and sharing! Blessings!
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your sweet comment Ingeborg ~ it's my pleasure!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon
    Just wondered if there is a problem for the link to the sidebar buttons as I am having trouble accessing them. These tags are are gorgeous too! :)
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know some customers have issues with the links if either their firewall or browser settings are set too high so that may be the issue. So sorry to hear you're having issues ~ please feel free to email me with the tags you want and I'll send them out to you personally.
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sharon
    All works fine now. Must have been something on the day. :) Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you get your side bar tags (home, tutorials, etc) from the side bar like your tutorial says to the top of your blog underneath your header.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your comment Angie ~ The navigation bar at the top of my blog is quite different from the sidebar links and involves installing images and alot of html code.
    I have a link for that type of project here in my shop: top blog navigation
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to thank Sharon for have a 1 on 1 session with me on how to see the problems I was facing with my blogs. I kept adding a different blog or would change them out and here they were layered on top of each other even though I couldn't see it. She is a wonderful teacher. I highly recommend her if there is anyone out there that needs help.

    Dee:)
    http://vintageheartfeltdesigns.blogspot.com
    http://rosebudsheartfeltcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for your sweet comment Dee ~ so happy I could help!
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments♥